Home
Search:
1146 feeds
357 categories
207 articles (<24 hours)
31 registered users

Use the Mobile version
Mobile

Follow our Twitter feed

View our Linkpartners
Links

Username:
Password:

Register | Retrieve

Technology


RSS FeedsOur readers dream of a Surface Duo with Windows 11
(Windows Phone Central)

 
 

9 may 2022 14:33:13

 
Our readers dream of a Surface Duo with Windows 11
(Windows Phone Central)
 


The vast majority of those polled want a Surface Duo running Windows 11. What you need to know An independent developer recently managed to get Windows 11 to run on both displays of a Surface Duo. The project inspired a discussion online about running Windows on a foldable mobile device. In our poll, over 82% of voters would like to run Windows 11 on the Surface Duo. Last week, independent developer Gustave Monce shared images of Windows 11 running on a Surface Duo. The photos brought back memories of Windows Phone for many of our readers. While the concept of running Windows 11 on a foldable mobile device was intriguing, we wanted to know if our readers would actually use such a device. In our recent poll, over 82% of voters said that they`d want a Surface Duo running Windows 11, leaving just under 18% saying they wouldn`t want such a device. Would you like Windows 11 on a Surface Duo? `Hell Yes! I want a duo running W11 or 10X or whatever as it`s running Windows that would...


 
48 viewsCategory: Technology > Mobile > Windows Phone
 
Stuck running 32-bit Windows 10? Here`s how to switch to a 64-bit version.
(Windows Phone Central)
Intel has reportedly delayed its Arc desktop GPUs until late summer 2022
(Windows Phone Central)
 
 
blog comments powered by Disqus


Copyright © 2008 - 2022 Indigonet Services B.V.. Contact: Tim Hulsen. Read here our privacy notice.
Other websites of Indigonet Services B.V.: Nieuws Vacatures Science Tweets Nachrichten