Home
Search:
1146 feeds
357 categories
9683 articles (<24 hours)
10 registered users

Use the Mobile version
Mobile

Follow our Twitter feed

View our Linkpartners
Links

Username:
Password:

Register | Retrieve


Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

RSS FeedsJet Airways to pay staff September salary on October 25
(WorldNews Business)

 
 

21 october 2018 06:17:13

 
Jet Airways to pay staff September salary on October 25
(WorldNews Business)
 




Struggling private carrier Jet Airways has said that it will disburse 25 per cent of the September salary to its pilots and engineers along with the senior management on October 25th. The airline, however, in a communication to these categories of employees did not give any time line on the payment of the rest 75 per cent of the salary for last month. The...
 
7 viewsCategory: Business
 
Does government save down markets?
(WorldNews Business)
Carson and Assa Abloy´s Mul-T-Lock Announce Partnership and Integration
(WorldNews Business)
 
 
blog comments powered by Disqus


Copyright © 2008 - 2018 Indigonet Services B.V.. Contact: Tim Hulsen. Read here our privacy notice.
Other websites of Indigonet Services B.V.: Nieuws Vacatures Science Tweets Travel Photos Nachrichten Indigonet Finances Leer Mandarijn